New developments affecting Pinelands are undergoing Public Participation Process for planned redevelopment . The aims are to have mixed use, high density mixed income residential aspects and “Transport Orientated Development”. This aims to make use of the planned Integrated Rapid Transit (IRT) system and non-motorised transport potential.
Conradie Better Living Model Exampler Project (BLMEP)
Read the Conradie BLM Focus Group Presentation of 23 June 2016 HERE
Conradie Development: Planning application for the proposed deletion of restrictive title condition, rezoning, subdivision, consolidation, departures and closure of public place.
- Closing date for comment is 15 November 2016. Read the document HERE
- Conradie Update 08.11.2018. CLICK HERE
- Conradie Summary 08.11.2018. CLICK HERE
- Focus Group Meeting – Community Representatives 8 May 2017. CLICK HERE
- Amended Conradie Rezoning Application May 2017. CLICK HERE
- Letter from PRRA to Pinelands Residents regarding Conradie objection. CLICK HERE
- Objection Letter for Pinelands Residents for Conradie development. CLICK HERE
Two Rivers Urban Park (TRU-Park)