NOTICE OF ROADWORKS – CITY OF CAPE TOWN
RESURFACING OF ALEXANDRA ROAD IN PINELANDS
The City of Cape Town’s Transport Directorate hereby advises residents and road users in Pinelands of roadworks along Alexandra Road between Raapenberg Road and Dellville Square.
Work will take place Monday to Friday (08:00 – 15:30) and Saturday to Sunday (07:00 – 18:00) from 18 November 2021 until 22 January 2022
Please note that:
• The abovementioned dates can change due to unforeseen circumstances
• Traffic moving in both directions will be affected
• Flag personnel will regulate traffic in one direction at a time
• Work areas will be temporarily demarcated to regulate traffic flow
• Parked vehicles which obstruct the resurfacing operation will be moved or towed away
• It is difficult to remove bitumen from vehicles’ bodies and is therefore in your own interest to comply with the traffic arrangements of the appointed contractor
Your cooperation to ensure that your motor vehicle and those of your family, friends and clients are not parked in the demarcated area during the construction works would be appreciated.
No congestion is expected in the area but it is recommended that road users consider alternative routes.
The City of Cape Town thanks you for your cooperation and patience.
For enquiries call the Transport Information Centre (toll-free 24/7) on 0800 65 64 63,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter @CityofCTAlerts.