The objectives of the PRRA are:
- To ensure that the Local Government Structures responsible for the administration of Pinelands, function efficiently and effectively in the interests of Pinelands and its residents.
- To stimulate public interest in Local Government and community affairs and to create pride of citizenship.
- To advance and safeguard the interest of Pinelands and its residents generally and to preserve and promote its traditions, values, ethics and ideals.
- To maintain and, where necessary, improve service and aesthetic standards.
- To discuss and deal with any subject of public interest with the Association maintaining a non-party political and neutral religious position.
- To co-operate with any other organisation having similar objectives.